My name is Amy Bragdon, I was born in Woodstock NB, and grew up in Nackawic NB. I studied Hospitality and tourism @ Atlantic Business College in Fredericton NB.
- In 1997 I took part in a mission’s trip to the Ivory Coast, Africa with Smythe Street Cathedral
- In 1999 I started a Career aboard Carnival Cruise lines, where I worked for 11 years in the entertainment department as a Youth Programs Director.
- In 2010 I came home to Fredericton and started a career @ Delta Hotels Fredericton, where I quickly moved into the Executive offices as the Corporate Sales manager, where I consistently grew the Corporate market and won awards for top sales.
- In January 2016, I joined the Summit Dodge Team, where I had the privilege to sell a product I have loved my entire life. The Combination of my love for people and for the product made it easy to stay in the top 2 in sales for my 5 years in the business.
- Finally in June of 2020, I decided to pursue my lifelong dream of a Career in Real Estate and because of so many amazing clients, family and friends I have been able to acheive top 10 several times through out my first full year in the business. Thank you to everyone for supporting Bragdon Realty and our Vision.
Throughout my time at the Delta Fredericton & at Summit Dodge as well as many volunteer ventures in Fredericton, I have been blessed to forge fantastic friendships with many business owners and because of these relationships I have made it my mission as a Realtor to Support local. All our welcome home gifts, Christmas gifts and monthly Support local Campaign which run on all social media platforms, all help to shine a light on local businesses in the community.
I partnered with my brother Richard Bragdon who has had over 25 years’ experience in public relations. Richard has a passion for people and has always served his community with the utmost integrity, from his time working in the ministry and non for profit industries as well as his time in Realestate. My brother is all heart, with his love for people and nonstop drive, our combined skills and background will provide you with an unforgettable, exceptional experience.
Bragdon Realty is a proud donor to the Fredericton YMCA! The YMCA is one of Canada’s longest standing and largest charities, with a presence in Canada since 1851. As part of our support local campaign, with every house sold, a donation will be made to the YMCA Strong Communities Campaign!
Bragdon Realty is also a proud donor to Habitat for Humanity. Habitat for Humanity Fredericton Area Inc is a non-profit charitable organization working towards a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live. Habitat is making a difference – one house, one family and one volunteer at a time. In November 2021 Bragdon Realty reached out to Habitat for Humanity to see how we could be of service both in the community with volunteer work and by fundraising campaigns. The Bragdon Realty Team had the privilege of assisting in the painting of a home in Fredericton that will welcome a lovely family just in time for Christmas. We Ran a 12 days of Christmas Campaign in November & December 2021 which raised money for Habitat by gathering gifts from local small businesses that we have partnered with throughout the year and created a basket giveaway that people could donate and receive tickets for a chance to win and for a chance to help families in the communities. Moving forward into 2022 & onward Bragdon Realty will be making a donation from every home sold to Habitat for Humanity.
Bragdon Realty is excited to be in partnership with Delta Hotels by Marriott Fredericton in four ways. 1. Support Local Campaign 2. Kids Eat Free program 3. Preferred Rate 4. Welcome home Gifts
Bragdon Realty team is excited to bring our combined experience to enhance your Realty experience.
Our Family looks forward to helping your family with all your Realty needs.
Each one Reach one, one family, one home, one local business, one community at a time. Together creating strong communities!
Get it DONe